dimanche 8 juillet 2007

Blue Course Toggenburg

After a cold, wet, and generally miserable Monday spent crawling up and down slopes through mud and sheets of rain (sounds good, right?), we had a sunny Tuesday. So I took my camera along and took a few shots of the Blue course and my fellow Historical-Bow archers. That was a nice day! You can catch a glimpse here of Angelika, Hannah, Hannelore, Sabrina, Pia, Helga, Elisabeth (I, Marlene, am taking the photos, so I don't have to be on them, he, he!)

We enjoyed shooting that day, then on Wednesday (our day off!) and Thursday it rained cats and dogs and Swiss cows – again.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Marlene,
we survived together the WBHC... It's a pity that we have no pictures with the deep mud all over there to document our 'survivaltour' ;-)
Many thanks for the fotos, and I hope we see us again? May be next year in estonia???
Greetings from Freiburg Germany
Hannah

Kleine Feder a dit…

Hello Hannah, sent me your email address (mine is visible through my profile). Yes, I hope I'll make it to Estonia next year...